vario backlight

Guest Transform

Guest Transform

when i open my vario III, the keys light up but after about 10 seconds the backlight of the keys goes off. thats fine but, when i type again i would expect the backlight to come back on but it doesnt. could anyone help me?

Guest dolbe666
thanks alot! why would they leave that feature out, or in this case... the other option instead?!

its done to save the battery. the keyboard lights use quite a bit of power compared to the screen backlight or led's so they are on a 10 second timer then after that come back on in low light when you use the keyboard. turning off the sensor makes it stay on when opened and uses more battery power

Guest Transform

i see, so if you open the keyboard, as soon as i leave it more than 10 seconds it turns off until you close and open it again.

what would be cool, is to have the keyboard lights on depending on the time of day to save power in the day and using the lights at night...

Guest dolbe666
i see, so if you open the keyboard, as soon as i leave it more than 10 seconds it turns off until you close and open it again.

what would be cool, is to have the keyboard lights on depending on the time of day to save power in the day and using the lights at night...

heh just turn down the lights and then you can get just that. its dark at night so the light comes on, its light in the day and the light goes of :(