fring uninstall

Guest KevinAlbrecht

Guest KevinAlbrecht

How do I get rid of this app? I didn't IM much, bu I accidentally removed OZ IM client whe syncing my device. I want to have an IM client, and could not find the OZ IM cab, so I installed fring directly to my Card. how do I uninstall?

Guest KevinAlbrecht
How do I get rid of this app? I didn't IM much, bu I accidentally removed OZ IM client whe syncing my device. I want to have an IM client, and could not find the OZ IM cab, so I installed fring directly to my Card. how do I uninstall?

Edit: Sorry, I found the uninstaller. I was just frustrated last night. Anybody gotten the Windws Live plugin working on the Kaiser? That would make me happy, but the cab I got from xda-dev installed but does not seem to launch? - Thanks

Guest Snooginsguy
Edit: Sorry, I found the uninstaller. I was just frustrated last night. Anybody gotten the Windws Live plugin working on the Kaiser? That would make me happy, but the cab I got from xda-dev installed but does not seem to launch? - Thanks

I think the Windows Live app is pretty crappy, TBH. It does dumb things like make duplicates of your IM contacts, and is quite buggy. The push email also doesn't seem to work very well. I would recommend Palringo if you want a free IM app that works quite well (it still drops connection on occasion, but is pretty robust overall.)

Guest KevinAlbrecht

Got it:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...ows+live+plugin

My mistake was to install to the card. Great directions, and it all works smoothly! - K

I think the Windows Live app is pretty crappy, TBH. It does dumb things like make duplicates of your IM contacts, and is quite buggy. The push email also doesn't seem to work very well. I would recommend Palringo if you want a free IM app that works quite well (it still drops connection on occasion, but is pretty robust overall.)