Interested in MoDaCo Plus, but can't find any information on it

Guest cryanbeep

Guest cryanbeep

I just got my first pocketpc (htc kaiser) a few days ago and am still learning the kinks to it. I'm interested in the 34.99 annual package for the software, but I can't make my decision to get it w/o any specifics. So a few questions about it:

1. Are all the software items 1 year licenses? like are you valid only as long as you have a modaco plus acc?

2. Based off the plus partnerships I assume the software is completely legal correct?

3. I really want the upcoming Opera and so I'm curious if this package comes with opera 8.6.5(i think), will opera 9 be available to download if it releases within my annual subscription?

if someone could just refer me to a page with answers thats fine too, but I couldn't find it =(

Guest mikeeey

all the software's liscense's will be valid forever (unless you flash a new rom or hard reset your device), if you unsubscribe from modaco Plus you can still keep and use your registered software.

It is indeed legal.

The latest Opera is included. (You will recieve the latest version of all of these softwares)

more info on modaco Plus here:

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=announ...;f=203&id=2 :(

Edited by mikeeey

Guest Paul (MVP)

I think mikeeey covered it.

We'll always try and ensure that the new versions of apps are included, but ultimately it's at the developers discretion. I'm hopeful Opera 9 will be included! :(

P

Guest Confucious

Hi cryanbeep, welcome to the forum.

Joining Modaco Plus is about suporting the forum, all the software and stuff is just extras. The fact that they are worth far more than the subs is just a bonus!

Welcome to Modaco and enjoy your new phone!