MMS Download

Guest tsutton

Guest tsutton

I received an MMS from a friend but my phone says:

Image DS007623.JPG was deleted due to transcoding failure

Then a few minute later I received a SMS alert saying that I can view it at http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/pmcollect with my phone number and password supplied.

I tried to logon but it just return me to the same page.

I'm not sure why this is happenig but I suspect:

1) that the MMS collect page is not working

2) or that the MMS has been deleted as per to the first alert but they sent me the logon details anyway which would not work.

Anyone know?

Edited by tsutton

Guest kingjam1987

im havin the exact same problem with tmobile today, it started on saturday night.

tried sendin a pic mssg to mytself and resendin settings sent a pic to myself worked, then tried again and got the transcoding error again. ive emailed tmobile about it

Guest tsutton

I've spoken to my friend and it was just a simple photo. No video. And he showed it to me on his phone (he's also on T-Mobile) and the photo is fine.

So something is odd is happening...

Will try again tomorrow and see if the website works.

Guest kingjam1987
I've spoken to my friend and it was just a simple photo. No video. And he showed it to me on his phone (he's also on T-Mobile) and the photo is fine.

So something is odd is happening...

Will try again tomorrow and see if the website works.

using the website to get the picture isnt workin, ive been tryin to get one since saturday and it isnt working, also as as recent as pics off today i cnt get off the website either. emailed tmobile bout it but no reply as of yet

Guest shadamehr
using the website to get the picture isnt workin, ive been tryin to get one since saturday and it isnt working, also as as recent as pics off today i cnt get off the website either. emailed tmobile bout it but no reply as of yet

I had this all last night too for simple photos, and never ever had it before.

So looks like it was/is a T-Mobile issue!