8GB microSDHC + reader - £44.41 DELIVERED!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)
8gbmicrosdandreader.png
I just came across this at my favourite memory card store, BMC Digital, and thought it was such a storming deal, I just had to post it!

What do you get?

A Sandisk 8GB microSDHC with a free high speed Sandisk USB reader.

How much?

£44.41 delivered!

Woah! How?

Head over to the product page, add the product to your cart, and enter coupon code 'BMC4201' to get a 10% discount :(

Amazing! Anything else?

Yeah, they take PayPal, and they have excellent customer service. I bought a 8GB SDHC card that was DOA, and they turned around a replacement in record time - very impressed. Excellent UK phone support too.

So you're plugging them... i'm one of those ultra-cynical types who thinks you must only plug things if there's something in it for you. RIGHT?

Ah yes, you're one of those. You're wrong once again however, I just think it's a great deal, and thought i'd share it with you all. ENJOY :D

P

Guest agent.m
Will the 8gb card work with the kaiser paul. Have you given it a test run?

Hope This Helps :(

This microSDHC Card is fully compatible with these models:

BlackBerry: 8100 Pearl, 8300 Curve, 8800 Pearl

HTC: S710, Touch

Nokia: 5700, 6110 Navigator, 6290, E90, N76, N95

Orange: SPV E650

Palm: Treo 680

T-Mobile: MDA Touch

Guest Jay3gsm

Well, I ordered my card and it is being dispatched today, should be with me tomorrow. Can't fault that.

I'm going to be using the card in an N82, another one to add to the compatibility list.

And yes, bring on the Spurs. Will be nice to see our kids turn them over in the semi, too :(

Guest sc0user_75

Couldn't resist this deal so just put in my order.

Thanks for the heads-up Paul :(

PS Bring on... ... ... ... someone we can beat... Derby County???

Rafa Beez Goateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Guest xorangefirex
and here it is on amazon in $USD.

http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-SDSDQR-8192-...5617&sr=8-3

the price is $134.91, i guess the deal is no where as good, but it was the only US currency link i could find.

If you buy anything that isn't on US currency with a credit or debit card it is automatically put through the international bank exchange rate. So short of the shipping cost being slightly more due to being shipped from Europe it will be the exact same cost as for people who use pounds as their native currency.

Guest Menneisyys

Did anyone in the EU (but, obviously, outside the UK) try to pay with PayPal? I'm getting the "To complete your payment, your country of residence must be same as the country to which you are shipping." error message. Of course, the two countries are the same and I've set "International delivery"...

(It seems I need to stick to PayPal as the checkout page states they only accept UK credit / debit VISA cards - or, have I misread that, and does it accept non-UK cards as well? Anyone?)

EDIT: they do accept credit cards. I had no problems with paying with VISA - again, outside from UK. That is, they have messed up the message on their payment page: it's with PayPal that youcannot pay, NOT with traditional cards.

Guest Menneisyys

They do accept credit cards. I had no problems with paying with VISA - again, outside from UK. That is, they have messed up the message on their payment page: it's with PayPal that youcannot pay, NOT with traditional cards.

Guest Animefan

Great offer, but in Denmark theres several online stores with the same offer to around the same price, so I think ill take one of those instead

Edited by Animefan

Guest petec500

Just beat that by 59p!

On Amazon.co.uk - £39.89 + £4.50 p&p = £42.39 (not sold direct from Amazon sadly, so no free delivery option)

Sandisk 8GB Micro SD with card reader

Think i'll still go with Mobymemory though as it comes with an extra reader which i could use, plus i want a Bluetooth dongle from them too.

Interestingly, comparing all the different micro-SD cards available from Mobymemory, the 4GB comes out most cost effective at £18 = £4.50/GB against £5/GB for the 8GB. I hate having to change cards in my Touch though, so i'll go with the larger card.

Edited by petec500

• 1 month later...
Guest daveyBoyJones
Just beat that by 59p!

On Amazon.co.uk - £39.89 + £4.50 p&p = £42.39 (not sold direct from Amazon sadly, so no free delivery option)

Sandisk 8GB Micro SD with card reader

Think i'll still go with Mobymemory though as it comes with an extra reader which i could use, plus i want a Bluetooth dongle from them too.

Interestingly, comparing all the different micro-SD cards available from Mobymemory, the 4GB comes out most cost effective at £18 = £4.50/GB against £5/GB for the 8GB. I hate having to change cards in my Touch though, so i'll go with the larger card.

New to this so bear with me !!

I think ive found it even cheaper, just got one from www.onlinememory.co.uk for only £36 with free delivery.

at this link Sandisk 8GB Microsd

Only ordered it yesterday, and it arrived this morning, which with free delivery is pretty good

I'll be gutted if someone finds it cheaper

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.