Scrollbar on the left?

Guest Electronic Punk

Guest Electronic Punk

It just suddenly occured to me that I am left handed (hehe) and holding my device in my left hand and attempting to scroll with the bar on the right I cover the screen.

I do have Touchflo working but sometimes i use the scroll bar for various things.

Is it possible to move it to the left side so I can actually scroll and read my screen at the same time?

Guest Electronic Punk

Shame, did occur to me to Google it just after posting and most the threads I saw referred to older versions of WM spanning several years - definately a shame that this hasn't actually made it in yet.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dolbe666

Heres a thought.. get rid of the scroll bar alltogether.

Ive been using tweaks2k2.net for quite awhile now, 3 years top be exact and ive just now realized I can remove the scroll bar with it by using the scrollbar tweak and setting it down to 1. This removes the scrollbar and since there is touchflow that pretty much removes the need to the scroll bar accept for a couple of apps like resco photoviewer but the scroll wheel does just as good for scrolling in this. :(

Also it makes adding more plugins on your today page look better because it removed the scrollbar frmo the today page also

Edited by dolbe666

Guest Paul (MVP)

Interesting, never considered that idea!

Might try it, need some more practice with touchflo first tho, or at least getting used to using the wheel :(

P