Spb Pocket Plus and Phonealarm

Guest forumhound

Guest forumhound

Anyone installed and using both of these ?

Some of their functions overlap, however, they both have features that I want. I currently have phonealarm, but also want to install pocket plus (mainly for the tabbed

"today" screen and call filtering).

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Guest Webreaper
i have phonealarm, and its been installed over a month, but i still cant get the network position feature working...

When you say "you can't get it working" do you mean

a) You can't access it - in which case you need to buy the full version

:( It's not detecting your location - in which case you may be in an area with few cells. I had this where I used to live previously - house and office were within the same cell, so auto-switching from 'Home' to 'Work' never worked! Turn on the scroller and put the location in it to display the CellID or location group it currently thinks you're in.

c) It's detecting where you are but not changing profile - in which case it may be that you haven't set up the location group/profile switching rules.

Give a bit more info as to how it's not working, and we may be able to help. Alternatively, go post on www.pocketmax.net where there's a good active support forum. And make sure you have the latest version - a new update (1.64 IIRC) was released just before Christmas which had a few Kaiser fixes.

Guest Transform

i did have version 1.62 and i will get the latest one as soon as im home. i do have the full version and in the 'addon' tab i click setup on the location service. i have cell broadcast ticked. what do you mean by scroller?