Annoying email glitch

Guest Webreaper

Guest Webreaper

I keep seeing an annoying glitch with Pocket Outlook. Each time I open an email by selecting it and clicking 'Enter', I get thrown back to the Today screen. If I then press the email button, I go into PO again and can read the email. Soft-reset doesn't fix it.

Anyone know what causes it and how to stop it?

Guest mandlebrot
This happens to me the first time I use the enter button/push the jog wheel after soft resetting. After that it works correctly. Sorry this isn't much help :D

I have also started getting this glitch, pretty sure I never used to get it, weird :(

Guest Nick72

Don't if this will help, but I had a problem where my email/sms/mms wasn't working at all. After searching on here I found out that it was due to a problem with my inbox attachments file on my memory card being corrupted. Ejecting the memory card would make email,etc work. But reinserting the memory card it would eventually stop working again.

In the end the solution is to delete the inbox file (or rename it if you're happier) on the memory card.

Don't know if you've got the same problem, but might be worth a try ejecting the memory card to see if it is - clutching straws and all that.

Guest Webreaper
I'm willing to bet there's a 3rd party app causing this problem...

I hard-reset my device, installed my standard apps, and had no problems for ~2 weeks. Then it started happening.