MP3s for alerts

Guest Dihce

Recently I got fed up with the V-tap program taking away T9X away from apps and also the MMS freeze up and did a hard reset....

Now the real issue...

I have some really cool ringtones that I was using for various alerts (New Txt mainly) and it was in the MP3 format, however, now that I've done the reset I can't use it anymore!

I'm not sure if I had added a different program before the reset that might have gotten wiped out, but the Appunlock didn't restore the feature and I don't really know what other changes I had done.

if anyone knows how I can restore that it would be GREAT! otherwise I'll have to deal with some crappy ones I have still :(

Thanks in advance as always!

Dihce

Guest genaldar
By default text alerts must be WAV format, you must have had some Software that let you use MP3s

No, they don't. They just need to be in the right folder. Of which there are 3 or 4.

Guest sweetypie12

all i did was put it in my ringtone folder and it worked but after a while when i get an alert like 3 sec. of the song plays and then it mutes for another 3-5 sec and from there it either plays the whole song or keeps playing and muting but im happy i read this cuz i dont want to wait for it to mess it up again even though i just hard reset my juno. hopefully i dont get the same issue.