OEM Unlock and "slide to unlock"

Guest cougal96

Guest cougal96

Ive installed slide to unlock version S2U2-0.86-WM5.cab on my vario III and cant seem to get rid of the unlock keys combo is it possible?

wheneveri turn the phone on there is a black screen but by pressing in the bottom left corner (the unlock button) the screen comes up with the ' tap unlock or press *' but i dont want this as when someones calling you cant even 'tap unlock' because you cant see it and im always missing calls. When the phone is on charge it doesnt do this??? i thought this was on pockettoolman but i cant find it there and ive checked all the OEM settings cant find it there either!!

cheers for any help!

When you're turning the device off, are you pressing the "Device Unlocked" thing on the today screen to lock the device? All you need to do is turn off the device to lock it, nothing else. You can even remove the "Device Unlocked" from the today screen.

Guest cougal96
When you're turning the device off, are you pressing the "Device Unlocked" thing on the today screen to lock the device?

no even just leaving the device to turn itself off when waking up its still got the OEM unlock

All you need to do is turn off the device to lock it, nothing else. You can even remove the "Device Unlocked" from the today screen.

tried that.... :(

Odd. not sure why that is.. Mine doesn't do that :(

Have you tried soft resetting? maybe you ran an auto lock application that does it, because I don't think by default there is a setting anywhere that locks automatically when you turn off the device (or I would have been using it before I found s2u2!)

Guest Transform

s2u2 is also a bit dodgy and screws up on my kaiser alot. sometimes it stops working and when i press the power button it just goes to the homescreen and skips the s2u2 screen.

other times it appears above the homescreen but i have control over the homescreen but cant do anything because s2u2 is in the way and have to soft reset :(

I haven't had an issue with it yet on my Kaiser. I thought I did then i realised iexplore.exe was in the exceptions list, so you have to close IE properly for it to work... Not sure why they set it up like that by default, as an example or because IE breaks it?