home screen

Guest kevinyfc

Guest kevinyfc

So I've had the Orange tytn II for a couple of weeks and after loads of playing and a couple of hard resets I'm still well confused... how on earth do i get my homescreen to look like those nice ones with the big numbers etc like this;

blackcrossbowqs1.png

This is the HTC Homescreen, which isn't included on the orange version :( Just google HTC homescreen cab

For all the newbie`s on the forum, could someone give us information as to what to download for the HTC home screen, plugins backgrounds etc and once downloaded how and where you need to put the files........... I know there are lots of links but if someone had time to do a full tutorial it would be great.........

Guest Restorer
For all the newbie`s on the forum, could someone give us information as to what to download for the HTC home screen, plugins backgrounds etc and once downloaded how and where you need to put the files........... I know there are lots of links but if someone had time to do a full tutorial it would be great.........

All you will need apart from the HTC Home cab is a black theme that will match the rest of the screens. There are loads around - I got mine from here. The themes come as .tsk files which just need to be copied into Windows directory on phone and will then appear in the Settings/Today/Appearance tab for you to select.

The HTC home plugin can be downloaded from that site too

Downloaded the HTC home screen and plugin also slde lock. Looks great ,much better than the orange screen. :(

• 2 weeks later...