Pocket Informant... Pocket PC (Professional)... Free...

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest pd.ryder

Oh no! I couldn't recognise something that would be using WM6 Pro so I ended up d/l one for the Vario - I've just upgraded to WM6. Silly ass!!

I guess the WM5 version will be of no use to me??

Silly ass.

Will the coupon work again?

:(

Guest Disco Stu

I wasn't aware that there were WM5 / WM6-speciific versions but may be wrong.

You could try emailing the vendor and pleading ignorance or asking for clarification.

Or try a different vendor route ?

Guest pd.ryder
I wasn't aware that there were WM5 / WM6-speciific versions but may be wrong.

You could try emailing the vendor and pleading ignorance or asking for clarification.

Or try a different vendor route ?

Doh! No need... just me being a silly ass... AGAIN :(

It's working fine Stu, but thanks for the thought :D

:D

Guest pd.ryder
Thank you. :(

Says it's not recommended to install it on the storage card. But will give it a go & see what happens.

Do let us know - it seems to have eaten my internal memory so it would be a great advantage to install to the card.

Guest WearTheFoxHat

I really should use this forum more ... in the past month, Ive bought:

Pocket Informant 2007

Resco File Explorer

PhatPad

PhatNotes

Calligrapher

SPB GPRS Monitor

CodeWallet Pro

Shame most of these are available under the subscription for this site ... and the freebie above! doh!

Guest Dr Who

SWEET! Merry NY Modaco (Paul).

I have two phones, the missus uses one. Can I simply change the owner information to install and then change it back, or do I need to make a second 'purchase'?

Guest pd.ryder
SWEET! Merry NY Modaco (Paul).

I have two phones, the missus uses one. Can I simply change the owner information to install and then change it back, or do I need to make a second 'purchase'?

I guess you'll need a second 'purchase' as the owner info is incorporated into the registration code sent by email. Unless the owner info is the same on the second phone - then I guess it should register just the same...?

Guest Dr Who
I guess you'll need a second 'purchase' as the owner info is incorporated into the registration code sent by email. Unless the owner info is the same on the second phone - then I guess it should register just the same...?

Thought maybe I could just change the info for the install to get it to register and then change it back? Dunno if it reads the info every time it opens? Can anyone check by changing their owner info and trying to run the program? Don't have time to play ATM unfortunately!

Guest pd.ryder

I've just closed the app, changed my Owner info to wifey's maiden name and re-opened the app.

still considers it registered :(

Job jobbed...

Guest Dr Who
I've just closed the app, changed my Owner info to wifey's maiden name and re-opened the app.

still considers it registered :(

Job jobbed...

Cheers Ryder, much appreciated!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.