MP3 Alarm

Guest Flip_x

Guest Flip_x

Hey you guys im new here... just picked up a BJII and was wondering how do u make the alarm clock use a mp3?? only this one song can wake me up lol.. thanks guys

Guest thelostsoul

Not exactly sure on all the places you can put it, but it seems to at least scan My Documents and Storage Card, so put it in the root directory of your My Docs or Storage Card folders, then press start - organizer - alarms and select the song under tones and it's set.

Guest Dangelica
Not exactly sure on all the places you can put it, but it seems to at least scan My Documents and Storage Card, so put it in the root directory of your My Docs or Storage Card folders, then press start - organizer - alarms and select the song under tones and it's set.

I had picked this up in a forum it works for me for any system sound or ringtone.

\Application Data\Sounds

granted this is directly on your device so it's best to use a small mp3 make sure you've changed the registry so it will allow long ringtones..

If anyone has a way that you can do it otherwise let me know..

Guest thelostsoul
I had picked this up in a forum it works for me for any system sound or ringtone.

\Application Data\Sounds

granted this is directly on your device so it's best to use a small mp3 make sure you've changed the registry so it will allow long ringtones..

If anyone has a way that you can do it otherwise let me know..

So then \Storage Card\Application Data\Sounds should also work too. Not definitely though...

Guest Dangelica
So then \Storage Card\Application Data\Sounds should also work too. Not definitely though...

Couldn't get it to work that way but doing it by dumping on the storage card worked. Any ideas on how to point it to a specific folder on the storage card?

Guest thelostsoul
Couldn't get it to work that way but doing it by dumping on the storage card worked. Any ideas on how to point it to a specific folder on the storage card?

I don't think that'll be possible, but I'll give the registry a look through later to see if I come across anything...