Motorola Q and "SPV" Games

Guest DarkJudge

Guest DarkJudge

Gang,

You guys are kinda my last hope. I have tried running SPVdoom, SPVROTT, and SPVDuke3d on a Motorola Q9c. The result is garbled screen output. Is there a way to correct this and if so how? (And if there's not, please tell me that as well) I've searched the forum for about 40 minutes now with no result. I really do apologize if this is a repeat topic. Thanks guys?

I have a Q and have tried arduously to get it to work. I'm thinking it has to do with how micro$oft broke the GAPI on the Q. I'm pretty dissapointed that I can't get these games to work on the Q... i'm a huge fan of Duke Nukem 3d.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bloody257
I have a Q and have tried arduously to get it to work. I'm thinking it has to do with how micro$oft broke the GAPI on the Q. I'm pretty dissapointed that I can't get these games to work on the Q... i'm a huge fan of Duke Nukem 3d.

for duke3d go into the duke3d config file with notpad and change the usingGapi to 0 if your problems the screen scrabbling stuff but i don't know how to change that setting for mydoomce and would like to