Anyone using a Rogers branded sghi616 on fido?

Guest domenico_169

Guest domenico_169

Im on my second blackjack2 within 3 days. The phone basically makes its own decision when it wants to accept incoming calls. I had both phones unlocked from ebay, but I dont think that it has anything to do with it. Do you think i just have REALLY bad luck and ended up with 2 lemons? Previously i was using a samsung i600 with NO problems...

Edited by domenico_169

Guest thelostsoul

This *might* relock your phone, but try giving it a hard reset:

Turn it off, press and hold the up arrow while turning it back on. Then follow the instructions on screen to perform the reset.

Guest JDMinPDX
This *might* relock your phone, but try giving it a hard reset:

Turn it off, press and hold the up arrow while turning it back on. Then follow the instructions on screen to perform the reset.

I dont think doing a hard reset relocks your phone.

Guest thelostsoul
I dont think doing a hard reset relocks your phone.

It depends on how it was locked and how it was unlocked. It is possible, but not probable. That's why I said "*might*"....

Guest JDMinPDX
It depends on how it was locked and how it was unlocked. It is possible, but not probable. That's why I said "*might*"....

If you put in the unlock code when promted when first inserting a SIM other than a Rogers one, then a hard reset wont relock it. I am not sure of the other unlock methods as they seem tedious.