More trouble with phoneAlarm

Guest Transform

Guest Transform

Since updating my phoneAlarm version to the newest (v1.64), I am having problems with tones. Even though i have the 'Home' profile selected, I have no sounds for text message, email or anything except my ringtone. In the sounds and notifications when i go through the list under the notifications tab, all these things are unticked, i guess by phoneAlarm because it is making use of the sounds in another application.

do i need to go through and retick all these again or is it a problem with phonealarm?

Guest Sadlybrokeboy
Since updating my phoneAlarm version to the newest (v1.64), I am having problems with tones. Even though i have the 'Home' profile selected, I have no sounds for text message, email or anything except my ringtone. In the sounds and notifications when i go through the list under the notifications tab, all these things are unticked, i guess by phoneAlarm because it is making use of the sounds in another application.

do i need to go through and retick all these again or is it a problem with phonealarm?

Could it be that you need to re-authorise the key, I seem to recall that needing to be done for mine when I upgraded.

Also, what I do is backup all my settings to my memory card - so that if I need to a hard-reset or re-installl I've got a copy I can restore from :(

HTH

Matt

Guest Transform

how to i re-authorise the key? inside the phonealarm application?

in the about tab it does say its registered.

Edited by Transform