Blackjack 2 resets time & date everytime when devices is turned off or when "Phone" turned off

Guest proMusic.info

Guest proMusic.info

Hey there,

i buyed a Blackjack 2 and have following probs with it:

I can set time and date (with "autoupdate" off) and everything is fine then.

But as soon as i power the phone completely off and on again or even only the "Phone" in the wireless manager off and on again, the date is always set to something like the "27th of January 2007" and the time something between 12.oo and 22.oo.

This happens EVERY time and it´s damn annoying...

Who can help me?!?

Thanx

Edited by proMusic.info

Guest thelostsoul

Why not just set it to autoupdate the time? That shouldn't use the data network if that's your concern.

But I think I can tell you why your having the issue your having...

When you shutdown your phone, it's likely the ram that stores the time, and that is cleared when there is no longer any power to the phone. It's the same issue people have had prior to WM5 with all their data.

Guest JDMinPDX
Why not just set it to autoupdate the time? That shouldn't use the data network if that's your concern.

But I think I can tell you why your having the issue your having...

When you shutdown your phone, it's likely the ram that stores the time, and that is cleared when there is no longer any power to the phone. It's the same issue people have had prior to WM5 with all their data.

You BJ has been PWND!

Guest proMusic.info
You BJ has been PWND!

Hy,

So it does the same when only powering off the GSM-sender/receiver (Wireless manager) without shutting down the whole device it cant be something with the memory i believe.

What means "PWND"

Thanx

Guest thelostsoul
Hy,

So it does the same when only powering off the GSM-sender/receiver (Wireless manager) without shutting down the whole device it cant be something with the memory i believe.

Oh, then in that case, I still suggest you enable the automatic time updater. But otherwise, there's really nothing that can be done afaik...it seems like a software bug to me though. So I guess wait for Samsung to release a software update?

What means "PWND"

Thanx

That was a joke, and it's gamer's talk. Don't mind him :(