Alarm on Tytn 2 weird situation...

Guest Foxhunter123

Guest Foxhunter123

Hello all :-)

Every day I set my alarm to ring with the standard alarm tone at 6.30.

During the night I put my Tytn 2 on flightmode and push the on/off button in the top righthand side (I don't hold it and shut the phone down - but only click once ;-) )

This morning I woke before it should ring and I got up and so on and after some time the alarm still hadn't been ringing so I pushed the on/off button and the alarm started instantly...?

Any solutions to this problem? Please help me if you can :-)

Guest Foxhunter123
Hello all :-)

Every day I set my alarm to ring with the standard alarm tone at 6.30.

During the night I put my Tytn 2 on flightmode and push the on/off button in the top righthand side (I don't hold it and shut the phone down - but only click once ;-) )

This morning I woke before it should ring and I got up and so on and after some time the alarm still hadn't been ringing so I pushed the on/off button and the alarm started instantly...?

Any solutions to this problem? Please help me if you can :-)

So 36 (at the moment) have looked at this post but noone have an answer? Is it because there's just no solution as it is a known bug? Or am I just the only one with this problem...? ;-)

Guest Elwyn 3100
So 36 (at the moment) have looked at this post but noone have an answer? Is it because there's just no solution as it is a known bug? Or am I just the only one with this problem...? ;-)

Ok, well the alarm clock is a funny thing. Yes, I've had the same thing but in different ways. I've had the alarm clock "ghost" on me. For example. The previous night the alarm was for 2am for getting up for work. Except I was having a later start the next day and didn't have to get up until 4am. So the alarm sounds at 2am AND 4am :D :D :)

What you need to do is look in the notifications queue and delete some of the alarm clock entries. One of the tank managers will let you access this. If you can't find the right one I guess I'll have to dig some out and have a looksee :D :D but gimme a week at least. I'm having a chocolate and coffee moment today and really should do this work paperwork if I want to get paid... You know how it is. :D :D B)

Guest Foxhunter123
Ok, well the alarm clock is a funny thing. Yes, I've had the same thing but in different ways. I've had the alarm clock "ghost" on me. For example. The previous night the alarm was for 2am for getting up for work. Except I was having a later start the next day and didn't have to get up until 4am. So the alarm sounds at 2am AND 4am :D :D :)

What you need to do is look in the notifications queue and delete some of the alarm clock entries. One of the tank managers will let you access this. If you can't find the right one I guess I'll have to dig some out and have a looksee :D B) but gimme a week at least. I'm having a chocolate and coffee moment today and really should do this work paperwork if I want to get paid... You know how it is. :D :D B)

That would be nice - and yes, I know how it is :D