Windows Media Player icon missing?

Guest JDMinPDX

Guest JDMinPDX

I cant seem to find the Windows Media Player icon anywhere on my BJ II. Anyone else experience this? When I go into my sounds folder and play an audio clip, Windows Media Player opens so I know it is there. I remember there being an icon on my BJ I. I just noticed this...

Guest thelostsoul

Start - ATT Music and it should be in there.

I copied out the WMP icon, put it on my start menu root folder, and got rid of the rest of the ATT Music folder.

Edited by thelostsoul

Guest JDMinPDX
Start - ATT Music and it should be in there.

I copied out the WMP icon, put it on my start menu root folder, and got rid of the rest of the ATT Music folder.

Thanks lost. lol. This was driving me insane and it was so simple. I learned to tune out all that ATT junk since I am using T-Mobile. How can I copy the icon out...

Guest JDMinPDX
As long as your device is completely unlock...like with this one:

http://mobile.surrealnetworks.com/SDA%20ap...ksAppUnlock.cab

You should be able to just cut and past the files from /windows/start menu and you can move then from folder to folder there...

Hmm, I am in there. I highlighted WM player, clicked edit but copy and paste are greyed out. I used the SDA Applicatio Unlock and I thought it worked...

Guest thelostsoul

Hm...what file browser are you using?

Try connecting it to your PC and doing it over activesync or use Resco File Explorer (my fav explorer for WM)...

Guest JDMinPDX
Hm...what file browser are you using?

Try connecting it to your PC and doing it over activesync or use Resco File Explorer (my fav explorer for WM)...

Im using file explorer in the phone...

Guest thelostsoul
Im using file explorer in the phone...

I can see why it would block you. Connect it to your PC and press Explore then navigate to it. Press tools - folder options - view and uncheck "hide hidden files" and it should work then.

Guest JDMinPDX
I can see why it would block you. Connect it to your PC and press Explore then navigate to it. Press tools - folder options - view and uncheck "hide hidden files" and it should work then.

I figured it out and dragged and made a copy but for some reason it appears as a foler and not an icon (WMP logo). I tested the RSS app too and the same thing happens...

Edited by JDMinPDX