_ help needed _

Guest mrs_zoidberg

Guest mrs_zoidberg

Hi.

I am a noob here and basically i was wondering if anyone can help me just incase tmobile can't help me :-(

I have a mda vario II and i've had it for about a year now and i'm on a 18month contract. Anyway, i woke up this mourning and was going to text my boyfriend but when i turned on the screen, it was bright! It was like someone went in to my settings and adjusted the screen brightness and put it on the highest. But no one did that because no one knows how to use my phone. So i tried turning it off and on. It started up normal, like i can see tmobile start up and the windows mobile thingy. When it got to the screen to put it in my code, it went bright again! I this time took out the battery and placed it in again n switched it on n this time the startup was blank. I have now removed the sim and put it in my old horrible nokia phone and my pda is lying there helplessly. Maybe it's dying? I hope not :-( But then again, last week, the frame on the pda has come off n it's pratically hanging :-s . My phone is dying!

I am going to phone Tmobile later n tell them the problem but i dont think they will replace it because it's only a year guarantee and it's just over a year now, what great timing (!) but thought i'd come here and ask you guys about the screen problem. I don't care about the frame coming off cos that's just minor and i geuss i can superglue that? :-s . But with the screen being bright and all, i can't really use my phone as i can't see where everything is. I was thinking to reset it but there is no reset button on the phone, it's only in the settings.

When my contract is almost over though, i'm going to hopefully get the mda vario III but i don't kno what to do for the time being. Itsnot the same going back to an ordanary phone especially when itsnot web n walk material n i tap at the nokia screen cos i'm used to the touch screen :-s

Anyway please help me. i've texted my boyfriend about the problem but he is still asleep :-s and he's usually good with this kind of stuff.

Thanks.

Ok so it may be working now but I'm pretty sure you get a two-year warranty with the phone

Worth phoning and asking, I got my old Wizard (Vario I) replaced even after I'd upgraded to a different handset

Guest mrs_zoidberg
Glad its working- did you do something to kick it into life, or just leave it for a while ?

I just left it a while n I turned it on n it was working yay.

Guest mrs_zoidberg
Ok so it may be working now but I'm pretty sure you get a two-year warranty with the phone

Worth phoning and asking, I got my old Wizard (Vario I) replaced even after I'd upgraded to a different handset

lastime I phoned about the window key on the qwerty board poppin up and the tmobile dude goes 'well that's ok cos u've had it under a year' n he gave me some number to ring n talk to them about it. I didn't bother tho, well cos couldn't be arsed. lol and now my phones like a total wreck. its so battered.you kno when you upgraded, did u hav a choice or did they give you a limited choice?