Can anyone here please get this awesome GBA and SNES emulator (PocketSnes) working?

Guest wikoogle

Guest wikoogle

First, the courts have repeatedly ruled that emulators are absolutely, perfectly 100% legal. There is NO grey area about this at all. Talking about emulators is not a legal issue at all.

Roms however are illegal to share or download so discussing where to get them, what torrents to get them in is not acceptable and so please absolutely no discussion of roms here.

My question relates to the Gameboy Advance and Super Nintendo emulator found here...

http://www.pocketsnes.net/ (I don't think this is the latest version but I can't find a newer version).

It's a program that lets me play backed up copies of gameboy advance and super nintendo games that I own on my mobile phone.

While the program worked perfectly fine on previous generation HTC phone, I can't get it to work here.

Could someone with some software experience please work on, or figure out what the problem is and why we can't get it running on this particular HTC phone.

It's honestly the only drawback to upgrading to the Kaiser so I would love to have it fixed.

Thank you.

P.S: I think the source code for this is up so it should be easy to recompile.

I will gladly pay paypal money to download a working version of this fantastic program as I am sure would many many others.