Some Questions..

Guest trollhattan

Guest trollhattan

Just got myself a Wizard (Qtek 9100 - Telia - wm5) and have some questions that i hope anyone can answer...

* Are there any dedicated forum to this model?

* Are there any good places to get Programs, Themes and Games to this model?

* Is it possible to upgrade the unit to wm6 and ofcourse get the same look as for example, HTC tytn2 ?

Hope that someone still visits this forum and can answer... :)

1. yes and your in one of them :) the other would be over at XDA Developers

2. there are some free programs all around this place, and xda

3. again check over at xda, you need to be knowledgeable about working with roms and be able to follow directions to a T.

Just got myself a Wizard (Qtek 9100 - Telia - wm5) and have some questions that i hope anyone can answer...

* Are there any dedicated forum to this model?

* Are there any good places to get Programs, Themes and Games to this model?

* Is it possible to upgrade the unit to wm6 and ofcourse get the same look as for example, HTC tytn2 ?

Hope that someone still visits this forum and can answer... :)

some of us still come here, some of us stayed with the wizzard, some of us like it!

like the man above said, there is stuff here, pity the search system is not good at finding it!

Guest trollhattan

OK cool ! :)

i was reading up on the plugin that makes wm5 look like the new htc phones "HTC Home Plugin" , but many write that it inly works on wm6 , i found a file called "HTCHomeWM56Tab.cab" thats supposed to work on wm5 , so my question is , Anyone know if it does ?

Tried it, didn't work for me

I've upgraded my Wizard to WM6, as have loads of others here, the hard part is finding a ROM that suits you. I like them nice and clean myself

I seem to have lost the usb cable , but i have a friend that have tytn2 does any1 know if the cables are the same ?

The cable is not proprietary to the wizard. Its a standard mini usb conection, so any standard mini usb cable will work with the wizard.

Guest trollhattan
The cable is not proprietary to the wizard. Its a standard mini usb conection, so any standard mini usb cable will work with the wizard.

Ok thanks ! you saved the day :)