Soft Key settings for v1615

Guest andysalmon

Guest andysalmon

Okay, I've a new V1615 as well as my MDA III. In the MDA I can reassign soft keys from Start, Settings, Personal and there is a "soft key" icon allowing me to change the assigned software. I can't find this on the V1615, nor in the manual or using the device search or using the forum search. Is it a registry setting? Can anyone help please.

Guest andysalmon

Thanks for the info. If it's there on yours I'm gonna hard reset and start again. If that doesn't work I'll follow your suggestion. Thanks again, Andy.

Guest Neil5459
Thanks for the info. If it's there on yours I'm gonna hard reset and start again. If that doesn't work I'll follow your suggestion. Thanks again, Andy.

That is unlikely to fix it- the Soft Key config program is missing from most current devices.

There is a small config file Here written by one of the mods on 4WM which puts a soft key config program back in settings. [Edit: follow the link in the 2nd post of the linked page]

Guest andysalmon
That is unlikely to fix it- the Soft Key config program is missing from most current devices.

There is a small config file Here written by one of the mods on 4WM which puts a soft key config program back in settings. [Edit: follow the link in the 2nd post of the linked page]

Neil, That is exactly what I was looking for. The site's good too! Thanks.