deleted my pim.vol for WM6 - where do i get a new one?

Guest knightr

Guest knightr

I've just recieved a new TyTn11 from orange and deleted the pim.vol and replaced it with the one from my old WM5 M600. Of course I now, too late, find out that it isn't compatable with WM6. Having deleted the original WM6 pim.vol in the TyTn11 I now cant even run the contacts program or use activesync to get any contacts in. I can only assume I need to get hold of a WM6 compatable pim.vol from somewhere, drop it in and sync my contacts across. But from where? Can anybody advise or send me one?

thanks Richard

I've just recieved a new TyTn11 from orange and deleted the pim.vol and replaced it with the one from my old WM5 M600. Of course I now, too late, find out that it isn't compatable with WM6. Having deleted the original WM6 pim.vol in the TyTn11 I now cant even run the contacts program or use activesync to get any contacts in. I can only assume I need to get hold of a WM6 compatable pim.vol from somewhere, drop it in and sync my contacts across. But from where? Can anybody advise or send me one?

thanks Richard

A hard reset should recreate an empty PIM database from ROM.

Edited by Metoo

Guest knightr

THanks Metoo, worked a treat , just remember to rename the incompatable WM5 one first , Silly me and there i was trawling the net for a nice new one . thanks v much

THanks Metoo, worked a treat , just remember to rename the incompatable WM5 one first , Silly me and there i was trawling the net for a nice new one . thanks v much

Glad to have you up and running - and welcome to Modaco!