MSN Messenger

Guest nicksmee

Guest KevinAlbrecht
Hi

Anyone know where I can download MSN Messenger for WM6 as my new MDA doesnt have it installed?

Thanks

Nick

Nick,

Microsoft took MSN messenger out of WM6, but I found it on the xda-developers site. Check there. Allot of people prefer Palringo, because you are not limited to MSN contacts.

Guest andrewkeith5

i'd like to point out that microsoft did not take MSN out of windows mobile. the whole msn service has been rebranded Windows Live, which is in windows mobile 6.

for some reason nobody really understands, however, orange and t-mobile remove it from their branded device roms. It is present on most unbranded/generic/htc branded devices.

Guest KevinAlbrecht
i'd like to point out that microsoft did not take MSN out of windows mobile. the whole msn service has been rebranded Windows Live, which is in windows mobile 6.

for some reason nobody really understands, however, orange and t-mobile remove it from their branded device roms. It is present on most unbranded/generic/htc branded devices.

My bad... and good point. I had to install it to my ATT Tilt, because it was not there, and had a hard time evem finding it, thus I thought it was taken out.