Windows media player help!!!

Guest deyanimay

Guest deyanimay

I have two questions. First of all how do you set windows media player to find media on your storage card when you update the library. Second can some one walk me through the exact procedure of watching youtube mobile videos, which applications and which plugins/codecs. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shadowofmyformerself
To find new media, just select "Menu" then "Update Library" (5th option i believe)

Careful with this one, as when I did Update Library, it didn't find any of the music on my storage card, but it did add 67 .wav files (each mostly a single note) from the Brain School game (the free one on the Windows Mobile site currently) even though they were in Program Files/Brain School. That was annoying to say the least to have to delete and confirm delete for each and every one to get them out of the library. It adds them with no confirmation screens at all too. It's not like the Update Library in the WMP on your PC where you can select a folder to add to the libary. It just searches on its own and adds.

I too would like to know how to add music from the storage card into the library. Or perhaps a way to select the storage card as the default (menu option 4, which only has "My Device" and no way to change it) so maybe Update Library would only look there.

Edited by shadowofmyformerself