SPV e650 message tones

Guest flexiboy

Guest flexiboy

Hey, i got a Orange SPV E650 phone today, and i have a message tone saved to my PC. I Made it a Wav and an MP3. I have put the wav in the windows folder with all the other SMS alerts, and the mp3 into the ringtone folder. I can select the tone as a ringtone, but it will not show up on the SMS tone list. Can anyone give me any help as to how to get this as a message tone?

Thanks alot

Flex :)

• 2 months later...
Guest silversurfer2008
Put message tones into "\Application Data\Sounds\", I can use mp3s' as message tones on mine...

If its a long mp3 and you get an sms will any key press stop the tone playing and if not is there a setting or program to add to E650 which will stop the ringtone playing when sms is received and a key is pressed.

Thanks.

Guest Randolph
If its a long mp3 and you get an sms will any key press stop the tone playing and if not is there a setting or program to add to E650 which will stop the ringtone playing when sms is received and a key is pressed.

Thanks.

Look in this thread for an answer. Btw it's much more convenient to post a question just 1x...

Cheers

Randolph

Guest silversurfer2008
Look in this thread for an answer. Btw it's much more convenient to post a question just 1x...

Cheers

Randolph

Sorry about repeating my query in various posts.

So noted for future.