TMob Settings

Guest Dr Who

Having just updated a phone to WM6 I decided to stop the customisation running by soft resetting. I then ran a program called UK_Setup_ZD.exe to install the TMob settings. I thought it had worked, since the phone dialer had video calling and tone dialling worked, and Internet Explorer also works. However I have just set up an email account (IMAP) and keep getting errors reporting instantly:

Error Synchronising

Cannot connect with current connection settings.

If I go into settings I only seem to have TMobile Internet, My Work Network and TMobile MMS - I thought I used to have The Internet settings as well?

Anyone any ideas on how I sort this out? Or have a cab file to put ALL the settings back? I could always hard reset and run the customisation but seems a shame.

Guest pd.ryder
Having just updated a phone to WM6 I decided to stop the customisation running by soft resetting. I then ran a program called UK_Setup_ZD.exe to install the TMob settings. I thought it had worked, since the phone dialer had video calling and tone dialling worked, and Internet Explorer also works. However I have just set up an email account (IMAP) and keep getting errors reporting instantly:

Error Synchronising

Cannot connect with current connection settings.

If I go into settings I only seem to have TMobile Internet, My Work Network and TMobile MMS - I thought I used to have The Internet settings as well?

Anyone any ideas on how I sort this out? Or have a cab file to put ALL the settings back? I could always hard reset and run the customisation but seems a shame.

Here's all the T-Mob settings in one handy cab. It worked a treat when I abandoned setup before letting T's 'customisations' run.

:)

TMobileUKFixed.cab

Here's all the T-Mob settings in one handy cab. It worked a treat when I abandoned setup before letting T's 'customisations' run.

Cheers Ryder, that seems to have sorted it. Would this have skinned the dial screen as well? The version I ran seems to have put the default TMob dialer in.

Guest pd.ryder

Yeah, I've got a bit of T-Mobilifiediness (!) here & there. I guess that's what we get with using the T-Mob update?

I'd hoped to avoid it, but its there all the same.

I've added the HTC theme & HTC Home but that doesn't replace the horrid dialer skin nor the aweful (tho not T-Mob specific) background to Comm Manager. I can't seem to shift them with any theme at all.

Oh well, can't have it all I suppose :)

:D

Yeah, I've got a bit of T-Mobilifiediness (!) here & there. I guess that's what we get with using the T-Mob update?

I'd hoped to avoid it, but its there all the same.

I've added the HTC theme & HTC Home but that doesn't replace the horrid dialer skin nor the aweful (tho not T-Mob specific) background to Comm Manager. I can't seem to shift them with any theme at all.

Oh well, can't have it all I suppose :)

:D

I use Mandt's Vista Ultimate theme (black) with the Comm Manager from the Kaiser, which is a good match. Then yesterday I downloaded Swampcats WM6 Dialpad Skin Pack (link is somewhere in the Hermes forum) which has a black Dialpad skin. It all looks pretty matching now.

Guest pd.ryder

I've got the Vista Ultimate by mandt but can't remember it skinning the Comm Manager. I guess I'll take another look at it, and track down the dialpad skinpack.

Cheers Doc.

I've got the Vista Ultimate by mandt but can't remember it skinning the Comm Manager. I guess I'll take another look at it, and track down the dialpad skinpack.

Cheers Doc.

The Comm Manager is available as a .cab install. If you can't find it give me a shout. Ditto for the Dialpad skins.