Edit Your mobile device using your laptop or desktop

Guest Jasoninaz

Guest Jasoninaz

Hello everyone,

I've been lurking around here and I have not posted because if you search the forum answers your questions. I was going to post this at QUsers but part of the fix came from here.

I've been editing my Q9h by hand and its a serious pain to do so. So I've been looking around for a mobile editor that works from the desktop. I found it here.

OPEN SOURCE FreeWare no spyware or malware

http://www.breaksoft.com/Download/MRE/Mobi...istryEditor.zip

Just unzip it and plug in the usb cable and doubleclick on the MobileRegistryEditor.exe or so I thought so. Access Denied!

Then I remembered that after I installed MoDaCo.SmartphoneGPSActivator.COM3 I was able to delete icons and move them around.

So I reinstalled the MoDaCo.SmartphoneGPSActivator.COM3 and then I tried to make a change to the registry of the mobile device. It worked great. (Also Paul thanks for the GPS fix I got lost in PA hunting in the woods and this helped me find out way out.)

Before I posted this I did look in the forum to see if this was posted. I didn't find it, its made editing much easier and I've been able to find a lot more registry tweaks.

Thank you, Jason

MobileRegistryEditor.zip

MoDaCo.SmartphoneGPSActivator.COM3.CAB