My greatest hits cab files for Q9H all freeware.

Guest Jasoninaz

Guest Jasoninaz

All Cab files and all work with the Q9H

Adobe Reader

AudiblePlayer (It took forever to download. Only works if you able an audible account)

Adoble Flash lite

Ghisler Total Commander and Registy Editor (works excellent)

GoogleMaps

GPSTEST

Internet_Share_Link (Not that you need it but it was hidden and I'm glad I found it)

IP_Utility (shortcut but it give you the IP Address,Ping,DNS Look up and Release/Renew)

Microsoft LiveSearch WM5 (Directions,movies,local gas prices and lots more)

MSNBC SMARTPHONE (get your headline and video.

Q-HackNoSentSMSMsg (Turns off the no message sent after you send a text or sms)

ViigoDoMore (You need to set a account up but it will handle all your RSS Feeds http://viigo.com/)

WM6_RemoteDesktop (Remote Desktop for those of us that are system administrators)

Again I wanted to give back to this community, I hope I'm not breaking any rules but it took me a long time to find and download all of these.

You will find the rest on the next post.

You can follow me on

http://pownce.com/Celsius/

http://twitter.com/jasonn

http://twitter.com/celsius

or PM Me.

Thanks, Jason

Adobe_Reader.cab

AudiblePlayer.cab

flashlite2_1_winmobile5_sp.CAB

Ghisler_Total_Commander.cab

GoogleMaps.CAB

GPSTest.sp.CAB

Internet_Share_Lnk.cab

LiveSearchWM5.cab

Edited by Jasoninaz

• 1 month later...
Guest Jasoninaz

Newest Usb drivers I got from Motorola developer site.

Also here is a full registry editor that rocks because trying to edit it using the Q is a serious pain in the ass. It has become my most favorite editor for the Q9h.

I'm going to keep this going. Add some programs should you find them and they are freeware.

Night. Jason

Handset_USB_Driver_32_v3.4.0.zip

MobileRegistryEditor.zip

Edited by Jasoninaz

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jasoninaz

Hello everyone, I'm back with some new cab files. Both virus and license free, I'm trying to start a following by doing this. I'll be putting my pownce name and twitter name too. We are after all a community :>) OK, Its been a real pain to get gmail working with java, I gave up after finding that imap works much better, I might not have the nice google interface but I don't really need it either at this point.

So I've tested a few java midi's and while they all have something to add here is what I found. They will be listed here number 1 being the most usefull and the last one well, try it out. Let me know if you could get them work with programs/jar files.

Also, I'm including the opera mini jar file which would not run without the java midi program.

1. Esmertec ran everything I asked it to and it went out and searched for jar files that needed to be installed. You can run the java programs by scrolling to the Esmertec program and upon opening it you will see your desired jar programs waiting to be launched if you have installed them. Remember install, then you have launch

2.IBM Midp 6.1 is the newest updated java. Its pretty heavy install at 6 megs. I had to zip to upload it.

Check below for the other java installs. I got some of these off of a russian development site.

Esmertec.cab

IBM.zip

Edited by Jasoninaz

Guest Jasoninaz

JBed3dMod_RU_FIX Here is a java emulator that fixes a 3d bug in games. Personally I don't play games on my Q9h but for someone who does this maybe a god send.

Risidoro_Intent_MIDlet_Manager_11.1.7.1036 is another emulator I have no idea what it does. I downloaded it and found little use for it.

JBed3dMod_RU_FIX.cab

Guest Jasoninaz

Opera Mini version 4.1 runs great if your using Esmertec. Since this is freeware still I don't believe I'm breaking any rules here. If I am, sorry delete the file but please don't delete the post. Its just the installer jad program and then once loaded using Esmertec it will download the program. The program is listed at mini.jad

To turn on GPS on your phone, its not actual GPS but it works with the cell phone towers to get your position.

Its called MoDaCo.SmartphoneGPSActivator.COM3.CAB and also an added treat it will allow you to make registry changes too.

While your at it grab GPStest install that do a phone reboot and start gpstest. Once that is running load google maps and it will work like a

charm.

This is the gmail jar file for the motoQ9h and it works. But for me IMAP works much better. The file is gmail-mot15-g

Well that is all for me if any of you find a twitter program let me know. I've got a few I'm testing right now and I'll post them when I find them.

Cheers.

Jason in Phoenix, Arizona.

Opera_4.1.zip

Mobile_Gmail.zip

MoDaCo.SmartphoneGPSActivator.COM3.CAB

GPSTest.sp.CAB

GoogleMaps.CAB

Edited by Jasoninaz

Guest wilson1914

I've tried WM6 Remote Desktop - doesn't seem to work correctly on the Q9h. I must be doing something wrong if you've got it working. Any suggestions?

Guest Jasoninaz

I think you would need more bandwidth to make this worthwhile.

I've tried WM6 Remote Desktop - doesn't seem to work correctly on the Q9h. I must be doing something wrong if you've got it working. Any suggestions?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jasoninaz

Nero Mobile Player it was too big for the other reply. It weighs in at 4.31 megs. NOTE! When you install the Nero Player you need the ini file with the cab file. Keep them both in the same folder and you will do fine.

Thanks, Jason

Nero_Player.zip

Edited by Jasoninaz

Guest cowboyshootist
Newest Usb drivers I got from Motorola developer site.

Also here is a full registry editor that rocks because trying to edit it using the Q is a serious pain in the ass. It has become my most favorite editor for the Q9h.

I'm going to keep this going. Add some programs should you find them and they are freeware.

Night. Jason

I've had several problems with Mobile Registry Editor and I find it cumbersome to use since it has no search feature. Occasionally it will report an error when trying to access a registry key. My understanding is that this utility is no longer in development and has been abandoned by the creator. Pesonally I'd avoid it, although I agree that is is nice to be able to edit the phone's registry from your PC.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest gpshunter

Adobe Reader

AudiblePlayer (It took forever to download. Only works if you able an audible account)

Adoble Flash lite

GoogleMaps

GPSTEST

Internet_Share_Link (Not that you need it but it was hidden and I'm glad I found it)

IP_Utility (shortcut but it give you the IP Address,Ping,DNS Look up and Release/Renew)

Microsoft LiveSearch WM5 (Directions,movies,local gas prices and lots more)

MSNBC SMARTPHONE (get your headline and video.

Q-HackNoSentSMSMsg (Turns off the no message sent after you send a text or sms)

ViigoDoMore (You need to set a account up but it will handle all your RSS Feeds http://viigo.com/)

WM6_RemoteDesktop (Remote Desktop for those of us that are system administrators)

Again I wanted to give back to this community, I hope I'm not breaking any rules but it took me a long time to find and download all of these.

You will find the rest on the next post.

You can follow me on

http://pownce.com/Celsius/

http://twitter.com/jasonn

http://twitter.com/celsius

or PM Me.

Thanks, Jason

One of the most useful tools will be a tool to turn Bluetooth on and off...instead of the three step process now...

I have tried several ...none of them work on Q9H

Guest kufel

question re: gmail client: I am getting "cannot extract .jad" trying to run .jar. I am new in smartphone world, please, elaborate a bit - where to put the file?? thanx!!

Edited by kufel

Guest kufel
question re: gmail client: I am getting "cannot extract .jad" trying to run .jar. I am new in smartphone world, please, elaborate a bit - where to put the file?? thanx!!

Guest cowboyshootist
One of the most useful tools will be a tool to turn Bluetooth on and off...instead of the three step process now...

There was a guy who made a tool for Palms that would do this. In fact it would make the OS think that BT was on and would toggle it off and on as needed by an applications. It was appropriately named BTToggle.

Guest menrad

What do you mean by three step process ? To disable bluetooth, on my q9h I just click on my provider name on home screen, then I can disable either phone connection or bluetooth connection.

Guest gpshunter
What do you mean by three step process ? To disable bluetooth, on my q9h I just click on my provider name on home screen, then I can disable either phone connection or bluetooth connection.

Good idea..thanks..now the three steps are down to two..

• 3 weeks later...
Guest zelendel

Adobe Reader

Adoble Flash lite

GoogleMaps

GPSTEST

I am kinda new at this phone so please excuse the noob question but i can not seem to find the file for this IP utility on the post.

Guest jdp123

Thank You Jasoninaz!!!

Im a new Q9h modder but I started my modding with rokr e1 then rokr e2 (Linux)... I have been doing this for like three years and people like you who share their findings do a great sevice!!! I do my best to do the same, I'm an admin at freemod (for the rokr series) however I feel guilty cause I haven't done much there since I lost my e2 on my ninja...

But what I can say is that I know foreign sites which could help us...

I found flashlite here:

http://moto.it168.com/index.php

Moto Q8/9 here:

http://moto.it168.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=127

This is a fantastic Chinese modders site, I use google language tools to translate and you need to join to get things like themes and stuff...

I have a tutorial on how to nav through forein sites here:

http://www.freemod.net/index.php?topic=713.0

You need to become a member but it's free...

I believe flashlite is a freeware and I didn't make it but it is clean...

and here are a couple themes I found that I like from it168....

I have much to research since this phone is new to me but I hope to contribute what I can...

And thanx for the "z...e start" for factory settings!! I lost my main menu because I moved my pics to the storage while the sys was using a background pic for the main menu... After a restart it went white and I couldn't get to the setting in the My Stuff Folder locking me out of a lot!!!

Including the factory and master reset: so your info was a lifesaver!!!

Thanx again

jdp123

Candlelight.CAB

blacksilk.CAB

iQv3.cab

Edited by jdp123

• 2 weeks later...
Guest myblackjack2.com

Adoble Flash lite

What exactly fo you use Flash Lite for ... as I understand it, its a standalone flash file player .. i cant think of any uses for that?? If it allow you to play embedded flash files in PocketIE or Opera that would be a different story ... Can you give an example or two of when you use Flash Lite?

thanks

• 3 weeks later...