Brodit clip question

Guest Transform

Guest Transform

I'm looking to buy the Brodit Kaiser car mount with the charger adapter. But first I wanted to ask a question before going ahead. I won't be able to mount it to my dashboard as I may possibly be changed from car to car shortly and so I was going to go for a universal suction mount.

mountadhesive.jpg

In the image, you see the 4 clips it has on it? Does the back of the Brodit clip have 4 pins to match so that I can clip them together, as I don't really want to have to stick the 2 together.

Guest jontelfer

Looks like Mobilefun don't want to share their images, but anyway, my active holder has a ball and socket which screws to the back of the cradle. The cradle only has screw holes, no slidey clips or anything like that. I suspect that the slidey clips that you mention are on a separate plate that screws onto the cradle.

I've moved three cradles between two cars without significant issue - you can usually bodge something.

Jon

Guest Transform

Sorry if you can't see the image. This is what it looked like.

mountadhesiveiw4.jpg

It would seem the images of the clip on the net don't show the back of it. Looks as if I'm going to have to stick them together eww

Looks good to me, if you look at your middle image you'll see the brodit mount has a similar rectangular mount as the sucky cup thing. the Brodit mount has four screw holes to connect it to the dash/screen mount so I don't see a reason why you couldn't attach them together.

Although for total peace of mind you may want to check out your sellers return policy

• 1 month later...