WM6 Remote Access

Guest En_croute

Guest En_croute

Had to Remote access a SBS 2003 Server from my Vario III "for real" the first time last week.

Seems if you use the on screen keyboard (large Keys - No numbers showing), when you press the 123 button to access the numberpad, the numbers don't work on the destination machine. (Update: The 1 does, but no others)

Tried with Small keys (Number showing) and the "PCM Keyboard" - same effect - only the "1" transmitted, all other number keys are inoperable.

Same goes for using the real keyboard, as the Fn button has to be used, and this seems to affect the remote access (ie no numbers appear)

As I use complex passwords, I had to enter these on the application page before connecting - no problem there, but not being able to type numbers when connected is no good. :)

Any ideas - there doesn't appear to be an about/version screen on WM6 Remote Access.

Guest WearTheFoxHat

Hi,

Sorry I can't be of much help ... but just wanted to confirm that the Remote Desktop I have on my Vario III is the RDP Finster install which I found linked on here.

Secondly I also use complex passwords, and the number pad seems to work fine for me. Athough I have now got Calligrapher installed as my SIP.