Plus Partners: Welcome CamerAware!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)

I am very proud to announce that MoDaCo CamerAware is now included as part of our 'Plus Partners' program!

CamerAware is a unique Windows Mobile application developed by myself (Paul (MVP)) and previously only available at a discount rate to 'Plus members'.

About CamerAware....

camerawarered.png
CamerAware is an application for your Windows Mobile Smartphone / Pocket PC that works in tandem with an internal, wired or Bluetooth GPS to monitor your position as you drive, and alert you when you come in range of a 'Safety Camera'.

By checking your position every second against a database of known cameras, CamerAware can help you be a safer driver, and of course help protect you against fines and penalty points for inadvertently speeding past a Camera.

A CamerAware licence, sold at a one-off fee of £19.99 includes lifetime application updates, as well as a FREE licence to the MoDaCo Camera database - a database that is officially licenced from one of the best known suppliers of Safety Camera locations, together with CamerAware customisations. The database provides excellent UK coverage and partial worldwide coverage, with over 15,000 cameras!

In addition to the base functionality, CamerAware includes personal tracking options, Navizon integration in the current Beta version and more. The application itself is updated regularly, and a public Beta programme is available. The camera database itself is updated at least once a month, and can be downloaded from with the application itself either over-the-air, or via your PC's internet connection.

Under the terms of the 'Plus Partnership', MoDaCo Plus members can now benefit from a FREE copy of CamerAware - worth £19.99 - for Pocket PC and Smartphone.

Check out the CamerAware site at http://www.CamerAware.net for more info, and MoDaCo Plus members, check out your dedicated area for this great application! Any MoDaCo Plus members that have purchased the CamerAware application at the previously discounted rate within the last 30 days are entitled to a refund on request. :)

Enjoy!

P

Would your company like to become a 'Plus Partner'? Click Here to contact us!

Guest deadphill

Ive not long been a member of plus and then additionally bought cameraware.

While I appreciate the fact that this is your work etc, I feel a bit cheated that had I waited about a month I would have got this included. Especially as I used your referral when registering to navizon.

Its probably why I asked if there was anything else coming with the plus membership, but nothing could be announced.

I dont want to sound or come across rude, I just feel a bit rubbish about it, thats all. :)

Guest MadMatt2002

Hi,

Does that mean that if we are Plus members, and have already purchased CA we can get another copy for another device?

I purchased CA before I became a plus member....

Many thanks

Matthew

Guest Paul (MVP)

Unfortunately deadphill there has to be a cutoff date somewhere, and I thought I was being pretty generous by offering a 30 day refund :)

On a positive note, over the next couple of days we're going to have some kickass Plus benefits coming online (with more to follow too!) which will help soften the blow! :D

P

Guest deadphill

Yea I know. Like the murphys I'm not bitter!

I think everyone has felt like this once in a while. Hell it was the least of my worries, my fiancée yesterday told me she is off to Cuba with her mate for free, and there was only one spare ticket. Stoked for her but its rubbish I don't get to go and Ill be without her for a week! Guess its just not my week.

The only positive thing was I got my first navizon points yesterday so I guess that has paid for it. Plus Ill now get an extra copy to put on my girlfriends device!!!

Looking forward to the extra plus benefits though so I hope that it will indeed soften the blow!

Phill

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.