Paul's crazy project of the day...

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest BazzaS
You could send it through Heathrow Terminal 5 and find out where all the baggage goes to - performing a public service! :D

Better put Sprite Terminator on it then, so that when it is 'lost' in T5 you can get it to send you its GPS position.

Following on from this and the bad old days when Heathrow was known as "Thiefrow" - could a WinMo device with S. Terminator be used as a phone version of the "covert capture car" that the police use for car thieves?

Instead of leaving a car around to be nicked, leave a PDA .... baddie nicks it, then the cops follow the GPS trail......... anyone know if any police areas have considered this?.

Cheers,

Bazza.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
So what happened in the end with all this. Did you get anywhere with it?

Cheers

Phill

I don't think so, but I have an old blue angel, and found my gps receiver so why not I say.

Don't have a battery pack so will post it a short distance first and see what happens. Will post back before I send it ;)

Guest DarkWanderer

I'd like to have heard what happened to this whacky but fun experiment. One problem I have though which may have been an issue is that Navizon crashes when mobile signal has been lost (like going through a tunnel).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.