Best ROM for Kaiser lookalike (with Home plugin)

Guest RapsKaiser

Guest RapsKaiser

Hello,

Although I have a Kaiser, I still have my old vodafone badged Hermes which has been upgraded to WM6. However, it had the standard HTC green theme and no Home plugin or associated extras. I tried the 'official HTC' rom upgrade from xda-dev but it badged everything as a dopod and still didn't include Home.

Is there a working rom (preferably with the black theme and possibly htc badged) to get the results I'm after?

Guest Afflicted.John
Hello,

Although I have a Kaiser, I still have my old vodafone badged Hermes which has been upgraded to WM6. However, it had the standard HTC green theme and no Home plugin or associated extras. I tried the 'official HTC' rom upgrade from xda-dev but it badged everything as a dopod and still didn't include Home.

Is there a working rom (preferably with the black theme and possibly htc badged) to get the results I'm after?

I've been using Black Satin up until very recently (google WM6 black firmware) and liked it a lot altohugh I think that it did slow my M3100 down a bit. It was faster than the stock Orange ROM, but I have recently downgraded to the latest Orange WM5 ROM and find it to be very snappy, so I'm sticking with it. There are plenty of Black themes knocking around (e.g. http://www.zombienexus.net).

Edited by Afflicted.John