Phone wont turn on after turning it off

Guest CougarSE

Guest CougarSE

My Shadow will not power back on after powering off without pulling the battery out. Only once has it powered on without removing the battery. If I try and turn it on after powering it off the orange light comes on for about 5 seconds then it goes off. If I try to turn it back on again the green light will flash and go back off. I then have to pull the battery out and put it back in to get it too turn back on. Anyone come across this issue before?

My Shadow will not power back on after powering off without pulling the battery out. Only once has it powered on without removing the battery. If I try and turn it on after powering it off the orange light comes on for about 5 seconds then it goes off. If I try to turn it back on again the green light will flash and go back off. I then have to pull the battery out and put it back in to get it too turn back on. Anyone come across this issue before?

My first Shadow had that problem. Customer Service told me that it was a hardware issue (even after hard reset i had the same problem). Tmo replaced the phone and didn't have the problem with the new one.