Help!

Guest shootydogthing

Guest shootydogthing

I installed KaiserTweak last night, and it's great, but I managed to muck up my clock....

I set it to display clock on the today screen, because I use Batti, but it wouldn't let me have just the clock, that option wouldn't select, so I went for date and time. It worked for a few hours, but now there's just a blank square where it should be, and the volume icon and part of the reception icon are missing.

If I tap the blank square I get the volume settings, but I have no way of seeing my reception...

Help!!!

Guest hotphil

Some people have reported screen corruption issues with Batti installed (me included). You may be in the realms of having to do a hard reset or restore a previous backup... :-(

Guest shootydogthing

yes! that's worked. I've got it back to the battery...

Thank got. I'd tried that before but soft reseting it afterwards made it work.

Guest ssschmidt
Thank got. I'd tried that before but soft reseting it afterwards made it work.

Since Kaiser-tweak is modifying the registry, they have said (on XDA) that you need to soft reset after making changes.

Guest Snooginsguy
Some people have reported screen corruption issues with Batti installed (me included). You may be in the realms of having to do a hard reset or restore a previous backup... :-(

I second this, Batti periodically screwed up my display exactly how the OP described. I doubt if Kaisertweak had anything to do with it. I uninstalled Batti, installed Vistahide Battery Gauge instead, and no more display problems.

Guest shootydogthing

Well mine worked perfectly until I changed the setting in kaiserTweak, and the perfectly again once I changed it back

But maybe KaiserTweak and Batti just don't like each other

Guest Snooginsguy
Well mine worked perfectly until I changed the setting in kaiserTweak, and the perfectly again once I changed it back

But maybe KaiserTweak and Batti just don't like each other

Could be, but give it a few days. Batti was sporadic with mine, would work fine for a while and then would go crazy and I'd have to soft reset.