Love My TyTN II, But...

Guest rebecker

Guest rebecker

I've had my Kaiser/TyTN II since October and am very happy with it. However, I've discovered that I NEVER use the keyboard, having thumb access with Finger-Friendly Friends and VITO WM Keyboard. Is there another unit that has all the great features of the TyTN II (including GPS and similar memory), but without the keyboard?

I've had my Kaiser/TyTN II since October and am very happy with it. However, I've discovered that I NEVER use the keyboard, having thumb access with Finger-Friendly Friends and VITO WM Keyboard. Is there another unit that has all the great features of the TyTN II (including GPS and similar memory), but without the keyboard?

The HTC Touch Cruise and its branded versions with T Mobile ect. It has the HTC album already on it as well. IMO, I think the phone is fugly though.

Here is a good review of the phone with very clear pictures of the phone at different angles:

http://www.coolsmartphone.com/article747.html

Edited by 246810

Guest WearTheFoxHat

I always wanted the cruise ... but Im really glad I got the kaiser. Although I dont use the keyboard that much, its great when I do need it. Plus Id be concerned that the Cruise isnt using the hardware device drivers for video, same as the TyTN II.

Guest rayray604

I went from a Treo 750 to an HTC Artemis...also known as the T-Mobile MDA Compact III.....I've had it for about 3 months now and I love it...has built in GPS and with the help of our friends at xda developers I am able to use it just like the HTC Touch using a cooked ROM...so it pretty much makes it like the new Touch Cruise in terms of functionality.

Here's the review:http://www.coolsmartphone.com/article705.html

Guest dolbe666
That's a smartphone... how is it a Kaiser killer?

and its only got 64mb ram :)

its far from being a kaiser. maybe a HTC 730

Edited by dolbe666

Guest rebecker

Well...after looking at all the suggestions, I'm thinking I've already got the best option, with the keyboard bonus. :)

Thanks for the responses.

-Bob-