Lost all sound through my shadow...

Guest Bigcurt

Guest Bigcurt

Is it possible to disable all sounds on a Shadow by accident? I have nothing. No ringtone sounds no music, no video, not even my shutter sounds on my camera. Could I have hit something by mistake, or is my speaker shot? It was working fine, until about an hour ago, and now nothing. I took one call, during that time, it rang fine, I went to use my camera, an hour later, and nothing. Should I do a backup, and then a hard reset? I've never done it before, so I'm a little freaked out. Thanks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest the_matrixx
This did happen to me when i did the myfaves registry hack but i just changed the profile to silent then back to normal and rebooted the phone.

I have this same problem now. I tried what you said here and still nothing. I really don't want to reset my entire phone cuz it takes a little bit of time. Is there just some registry settings? Actually, the only thing that happens now is when I get an email it'll vibrate forever and the only way I can get it to stop is to restart.

Edited by the_matrixx

Guest deyanimay

thats odd maybe you routed all your sound to a bluetooth headset and then disconnected it if thats the case then disable the bluetooth sound program if not then i don't know what to do.