WM6 on SGH-i321n?

Guest ArcherIV

Guest ArcherIV

I'm sorry if this topic has been addressed before, I couldnt find any references to it.

I have the Samsung SGH-i321n, which was distributed in Brazil & Latinamerica and called a "BlackJack" (without actually being one) and has WM5.

I want to upgrade to WM6, but I dont know if it's possible. My predicament lies in the fact that I havent find a ROM for it with WM5, and if the WM6 upgrade fails, I'm screwed.

So, guys, can you give me any pointers, ideas, comments......

Thanks in advance

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ArcherIV
I'm sorry if this topic has been addressed before, I couldnt find any references to it.

I have the Samsung SGH-i321n, which was distributed in Brazil & Latinamerica and called a "BlackJack" (without actually being one) and has WM5.

I want to upgrade to WM6, but I dont know if it's possible. My predicament lies in the fact that I havent find a ROM for it with WM5, and if the WM6 upgrade fails, I'm screwed.

So, guys, can you give me any pointers, ideas, comments......

Thanks in advance

Oh hi, just bumping this thread :)

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest sirkobre

hi, well confucious it seems that archerIV is not the only one with one of those, you may have to get out to the world more often, jajaja, i have the same device, i just got it, and also i need info about the same issue, i want to know if i can upgrade to wm6,

para los que hablan español: alguien podria decirme si el "black jack" soporta windows mobile 6?,

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kuriel5205
hi, well confucious it seems that archerIV is not the only one with one of those, you may have to get out to the world more often, jajaja, i have the same device, i just got it, and also i need info about the same issue, i want to know if i can upgrade to wm6,

para los que hablan español: alguien podria decirme si el "black jack" soporta windows mobile 6?,

mira amigo, yo tengo un SGH i321n desde hace mas de 1.5 años, y he perdido bastante tiempo en esa pregunta, solo para darme cuenta de que no es posible, lo unico que se puede hacer, (contodorespeto) es tirarlo a la basura, y comprarse otro, el SAMSUNG INSTINCT parece bueno, pero recomiendo que esperes a que salgan los smartphone o pocket pc con wm7 o que lleguen a latinoamerica

saludos y si algun dia logras encontrar un wm6 para sgh i320n me lo haces saber de favor

[email protected]