Best method to keep vario3 pop3 email synced with outlook

Guest Jamesie M

Guest Jamesie M

Hi guys,I'm in a bit of a pickle! I've had a compact3 for ten months and just upgraded to the vario3.Previously I used emoze to manage my pop3 and sync perfectly my email by push and sync my calender.The problem with my vario3 is I can now download full html emails supported by windowsmobile6. If I use emoze it downloads just the text bodies and says it will download the html when I next sync. I can't get this to download when I'm on the move.In summary I want html emails but I want to sync just one folder with outlook and when I read an email on the vario it will sync with outlook. I'd be willing to have the vario download the emails but not delete them off the pop3 server then let outlook manually download the emails and delete from the pop3 at a later date. How do I get the pop3 email on the vario to sync with outlook to mange just one lot of mail or is ther some really easy way to solve this that I'm missing? Emoze was really easy!

Edited by Jamesie M

Guest hotphil

Within Inbox, do you have the account options set to download html mails for your emoze account? Inbox>Menu>Tools>Options>"Account Name">Next>Email>Settings>Message Format - is that selectable?

Guest Jamesie M
Within Inbox, do you have the account options set to download html mails for your emoze account? Inbox>Menu>Tools>Options>"Account Name">Next>Email>Settings>Message Format - is that selectable?

I've tried that and can't get the settings to change in the emoze inbox folder. It changes in a normal email account to download html but not in emoze.I just want to keep my emails saved in outlook and occasionally send them from there when I'm at home. I'm open to any method to link vario3 pop3 mail into an outlok account.

Guest hotphil

I think we're into a whole Exchange sync versus Outlook sync situation here.... I don't use Outlook Sync so I'm not sure how best to set it up to achieve what you want. I'm sure someone else will know more.....