GPS battery life on Kaiser

Guest emyllis

Guest emyllis

hmm! I was fully charged this morning (a night plugged in), put the GPS on to get to work and I checked at 12:30 to see it's down to 30% charge, despite me shutting down the sat nav. Is there any way I can have "if not used for 10 mins", then cancel sat nav being on? or am i going to have this as a permanent problem?!

Thanks

Guest shootydogthing

I don't quite understand what you're saying... The GPS is only on when it's actually being used by a program... if that's what you're asking...

You're asking if there's a way to turn off the GPS if it hasn't been used for 10 minutes? It goes off instantly when not being used :)

Guest emyllis
I don't quite understand what you're saying... The GPS is only on when it's actually being used by a program... if that's what you're asking...

You're asking if there's a way to turn off the GPS if it hasn't been used for 10 minutes? It goes off instantly when not being used :)

well unless the batteries shot, I can't think what would cause battery life to go from say 100% to 30% in about 4 hours, other than if GPS was on?

Hmm. I thought it was odd to lose so much power so quickly...