a little confused...

Guest andrewkeith5

Guest andrewkeith5

hi

i finally "bit the bullet" and shelled out £120 for a Vario 3 on flest 25

however, the very nice guy in the shop pu web 'n' walk as an add-on (so i could remove it). Now from what i can tell its all the standard web n'n walk package, but both times i've gone online the vario has shown hsdpa coverage

i'm a bit scared now if my account hasn't been setup and i have to wait for a PIN to be sent for the t-mobile website in the post so can't check up on it...have i actually got web 'n' walk...and if so how am i getting HSDPA on standard...and can you get HSDPA without web 'n' walk?

thanks in advance

Guest andrewkeith5

it would seem its all on and ready

the very nice lady who answered after i spent a whole zero seconds on hold (about 20 minutes better than orange) confirmed everything about my account and went through confirming all the details about billing and everything

t-mobile customer service are SO much better than orange!

andrew

Guest WearTheFoxHat

I must add another comment about T-Mobile customer service. It's fantastic compared to most companies I have to deal with. They answer the phone promptly and courteously. The emails are personal and address your issue, rather than a stock response. Plus they are human and not script driven. I had a great laugh with one customer services person last week.

Well done T-Mobile, might not be teh best coverage, but the best Customer Service by miles and with decent phone packages too.

Another +1 for customer service with T-mobile.

O2 were boring, typical, didn't care about me as a customer, didn't care to keep me as a customer.

My first call to t-mobile was because I didn't want to wait the 3 days for my online pin to come through for online billing. I phoned up and a nice guy clicked a button and it all went through. He then said "hey, whilst you're here, you're got content lock on so you can't access cool stuff like facebook on your phone, you want me to remove that for you since you're over 18?" Sure, I said, so he did it and while it was processing struck up a nice conversation about what we were both doing at the weekend and how he'd been drinking too much and stuff (obviously by this point realising I am a young person myself) and was a great guy. And 0 hold time is fantastic too! All in all very pleasant especially considering other companies that won't just be rude but plain lie to you.

Guest hotphil

Yep, for questions like that (and indeed just a friendly chat) I had no probs throughout my T-Mobile contract. Rate them way way above Orange. If I could have chosen my current provider (work contract) I'd have stayed with them.

Guest Jamesie M

Yeah, I agree. Went on holiday and phoned CS to get my international barring lifted and got chatting about holidays. Got a nice personal text from them telling me which networks were affiliated and to connect to so I could reduce my bill.

Upgraded my phone a month ago and retentions were great too and sorted a local branch for me to pick up the phone that day, checking it was in stock. Well impressed compared to Orange and Three before

Upgraded my phone a month ago and retentions were great too and sorted a local branch for me to pick up the phone that day, checking it was in stock. Well impressed compared to Orange and Three before

Wow. That IS good! I'll look forward to upgrading! :)