Is there a Gameboy Advance Emulator

Guest arcz

Guest asrrin29
Must. Hold. Back. Urge. To. Explode.

PocketGBA only works for PocketPC enabled devices. You posted this question in the smartphone section of the Forums and if you happen to be refferring to a smartphone enabled device, there is currently no supported GBA emulator for smartphones. some people have been able to hack pocketGBA to run on smartphones, and Bitbank may choose to support BGA emulation in a later version of his emulator.

Guest mikeeey
PocketGBA only works for PocketPC enabled devices. You posted this question in the smartphone section of the Forums and if you happen to be refferring to a smartphone enabled device, there is currently no supported GBA emulator for smartphones. some people have been able to hack pocketGBA to run on smartphones, and Bitbank may choose to support BGA emulation in a later version of his emulator.

however theres no pocket pc games section, most ppc users will post here anyway. besides his devices said "PDA" so i could only assume pocket pc

Guest dijital

Why was i quoted there?

There is a GBA emu for smartphone, in this very forum, GBACE.

Must. Hold. Back. Urge. To. Explode. Christ! why cant people just look around in the very forum they are posting in?!?

• 1 month later...
Guest 1000101
Why was i quoted there?

There is a GBA emu for smartphone, in this very forum, GBACE.

Must. Hold. Back. Urge. To. Explode. Christ! why cant people just look around in the very forum they are posting in?!?

Yea, too bad GBACE dont work on the smartphone....... Be nice, dont be a dick

Guest dijital
Yea, too bad GBACE dont work on the smartphone....... Be nice, dont be a dick

It does work on smart phone, just not your one.

You tell me to be nice and then call me a dick, LOL! you're a special person.

Edited by dijital

• 1 year later...
Guest Greasy3489

I have a moto Q I want a gameboy or a gameboy advance but I cannot get any of the emulators to work

I have wm 5.0

• 1 month later...
Guest Rouse
I have a moto Q I want a gameboy or a gameboy advance but I cannot get any of the emulators to work

I have wm 5.0

For gameboy/color use gnuboy (the screen is small, but it works)

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?automodule...mp;showfile=228

As for gameboy advance, there are no good emulators out now, gbace does work (the reason it isn't working for you guys is because you have to rotate the screen), but it sucks anyways because you can't save or exit once your finished unless you take out the battery, so unless you want to beat a game in one sitting, we just have to wait for a decent GBA emulator.