Plus Partners: Welcome Inesoft!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)

I would like to welcome Inesoft and their 'Cash Organizer' and 'Address Book' applications to our 'Plus Partners' program.

"Inesoft specializes in the creation of software for pocket computers based on Microsoft Windows CE/Windows Mobile. Founded in 1998, Inesoft is recognized today as a leader in the software for Pocket PC industry. Windows Mobile SDK products we have developed include applications for financial management, Windows Mobile printing and Windows Mobile calendar. Inesoft's software line includes such popular titles as Cash Organizer, Address Book and CalcNote. Our PrintCE SDK Windows Mobile printing software supports eMbedded Visual C++, Visual Basic or Visual Studio 2003/2005, .Net Compact Framework."

I'm excited to have Inesoft on board as the really do have some great products, and to be able to include 'Cash Oragnizer' and 'Address Book' in MoDaCo Plus, both applications I'm using personally!

In their own words...

premiumdevice_photo.jpg
Inesoft Cash Organizer 2007 Premium helps you take control of your finances at any time. Cash Organizer unites all your accounts in one place, watches your budget and reminds you of planned payments.

Inesoft Cash Organizer 2007 Premium was designed to be convenient when you are on the move. Cash Organizer personal money management software offers an express transaction registering system, instant access to your current financial condition, fast credit calculation and cost check, informative reports and data synchronization with Intuit Quicken 2007 and Microsoft Money 2007. This is Inesoft Cash Organizer, a powerful financial manager in your pocket.

Cash Organizer includes:

• Compatible with Windows Mobile 5/6 and Pocket PC devices;
  • Completely Redesign Interface NEW
  • Express module for fast register input NEW
  • MS Money 2007 data synchronization NEW
  • Intuit Quicken 2007 data synchronization NEW
  • Import data from Spb Finance NEW
  • Budget overflow alarms
  • OFX file import for bank synchronizer NEW
  • and more then 30 new features

• Loan calculator NEW
  • Today Plugin smart info NEW
  • Notification of upcoming bills
  • 3D graph interactive reports
  • Customizable Today plug-in NEW
  • Advanced backup system
  • Payee manager NEW

AB_history.jpg
Inesoft Address Book 2 will turn your Windows Mobile communicator into the best phone you ever had. It will allow you to find contacts momentary, a few taps is just enough to make it. Inesoft Address Book is optimized for one-hand operating, integrated with SMS services and Pocket Calendar. It is fast and reliable. Compatible with and device powered by Windows Mobile 5, 6 and Pocket PC 2003.

Contact - Advanced contact manager offers you unique features that you will not find anywhere else. Additional form fields, fast contact search system and many more. Stylus-free operating ready.

Favorites - A window with your favorite contacts, just tap on a picture to initiate a call.

History - Grouped call history with a complete information on every call. Allows to sort calls by contact and create reports.

Profile - Phone ringtone managing and unwanted call blocking.

CallerID - Detailed caller's ID presentation.

Ringtone - Every contact or contact group can have a personal ringtone. Supported formats: WAV, MP3, MIDI.

Photo - Easy to use photo editor to make your contact photos look like you want.

Skin - Choose contact details being presented on incoming call. Large picture or detailed information? Anything you wish, no compromises. Just download and install a skin you like for free.

Dialer - Replace the standard keyboard with a convenient one.

SMS - Integration with the SMS services, inserts contact's name if a number was found in the message.

Widely compatible - Fully compatible with MS Outlook. All fields included custom fields and photos succesfull synchronized with ActiveSync Outlook.

Under the terms of our 'Plus Partnership', MoDaCo Plus members (click here for info) can now benefit from a FREE copy of 'Cash Organiser' - worth $29.95 - OR a FREE copy of 'Address Book' - worth $24.95 - both of which are for Pocket PC / Professional devices!

Check out their site at http://www.inesoft.com for more info, and MoDaCo Plus members, check out your dedicated area for these great offers! :)

Enjoy!

P

Would your company like to become a 'Plus Partner'? Click Here to contact us!

Guest Markda2000

I have long been a fan of Inesoft address book. I have purchased both version I and II.

the search function will allow searching on notes and custom fields which can make a whole world of difference when you have bespoke fields and over a thousand contacts to search.

A very good addition to Plus Paul

Guest rameses

Wierd - it's been timing out all day and I've just tried it again and got in with no bother at all :) :D

So another nice shiney new app to add to my Hermes :D

Cheers Paul and Inesoft!!!

Guest rameses

i posted something here and then re-read the first post in the plus section so it's now no longer relevant. :)

Edited by rameses

Guest rameses

Disco Stu, you are correct. I edited my post so as not to look too stupid, but it looks like you read it before I changed it.

Note to Self: always read the posts carefully as they probably contain all the answers

Guest rameses
It does seem to be quite a complicated activation process but it does work well and is really very easy if you follow the instructions :)

As i found out :D

And now I've worked out how to order my contacts by first name (as that makes much more sense) everything's groovey.

Now I just need to find a nice calendar app (as I had to remove Agendus to get this working).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.