Hide SIM Contacts?

Guest mZimm

I just got a Tilt, flashed a new ROM on it and haven't put it down in hours, but I am finally getting to the point where I'm getting it to be used as a phone instead of a new toy. I got all my contacts transferred onto the phone so that I can group them into Home, Work, Mobile, etc. and am looking for a way to hide the SIM contacts. I did this on my HTC Shadow, but I can't find the option on the Tilt. Any help?

Guest KevinAlbrecht
I just got a Tilt, flashed a new ROM on it and haven't put it down in hours, but I am finally getting to the point where I'm getting it to be used as a phone instead of a new toy. I got all my contacts transferred onto the phone so that I can group them into Home, Work, Mobile, etc. and am looking for a way to hide the SIM contacts. I did this on my HTC Shadow, but I can't find the option on the Tilt. Any help?

Look up KaiserTweak. It has all of the settings and tweaks you need including this one.

Guest NuShrike
I got all my contacts transferred onto the phone so that I can group them into Home, Work, Mobile, etc. and am looking for a way to hide the SIM contacts. I did this on my HTC Shadow, but I can't find the option on the Tilt. Any help?
http://www.modaco.com/content-page/258934/...20/#entry843620

You have to run it manually first time, but it auto-runs on soft-reset so you don't ever have to think of it again. Only 5K file space and takes no ram.