kaiser and TomTom - voice directions cut-off problem

Guest eugene7

Guest eugene7

icon_minipost.gifPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:00 am Post subject: TomTom v6.032 voice problemicon_quote.gif icon_edit.gif I have a new Vodafone v1615 (HTC TyTnII), with supplied TomTom v6.032 software.

Having a real problem that the voice commands on TomTom often get cut-off part way through.

Didn't have this problem on a previous Qtek 9100.

For example, I get 'after', but no more, when the instruction should be 'after 200 yards turn right'.

I see from other forums a lot of others are suffering this too.

Have tried different map versions, different voices, hard re-set and reinstall - and no difference...

I have also found that using a 'Y' adaptor, or in car holder, that provides for charging and external/headset sound causes the voice cut-off problem to become a lot worse!

I hope someone has some idea what fixes this!

Guest steve25
icon_minipost.gifPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:00 am Post subject: TomTom v6.032 voice problemicon_quote.gif icon_edit.gif I have a new Vodafone v1615 (HTC TyTnII), with supplied TomTom v6.032 software.

Having a real problem that the voice commands on TomTom often get cut-off part way through.

Didn't have this problem on a previous Qtek 9100.

For example, I get 'after', but no more, when the instruction should be 'after 200 yards turn right'.

I see from other forums a lot of others are suffering this too.

Have tried different map versions, different voices, hard re-set and reinstall - and no difference...

I have also found that using a 'Y' adaptor, or in car holder, that provides for charging and external/headset sound causes the voice cut-off problem to become a lot worse!

I hope someone has some idea what fixes this!

I have the same problem, have tried generic ver 6 TomTom, external GPS and a difffernt SD card to see if they make a difference, but voice commands still cut off when approaching junctions (200m). Pressing the direction (?) soft button often repeats the instructions corrrectly, I am also using a Y-adaptor to feed the audio into a powered mount.