SmartToolKit

Guest kbc530

idk what it even is!

i have access to it in my recent applications (everytime i load the menu for it it has the option to run it) but when i do my phone crashes :?

idk what it even is!

i have access to it in my recent applications (everytime i load the menu for it it has the option to run it) but when i do my phone crashes :?

Guest MetalSlug

RC09 is out and both RC07 and 09 have some bugs. With RC07 it seems every time you make a call the app goes away but can't be started up again until you reboot. Now since I installed RC09 it doesn't go away after calls but I have had 3-4 phone lockups in the last two days, it might be my phone since it has been acting weird lately but I think it most likely was RC09.

RC09 is out and both RC07 and 09 have some bugs. With RC07 it seems every time you make a call the app goes away but can't be started up again until you reboot. Now since I installed RC09 it doesn't go away after calls but I have had 3-4 phone lockups in the last two days, it might be my phone since it has been acting weird lately but I think it most likely was RC09.

Thanks MetalSlug, Ill stick with what it came with pre installed. Dont need the phone to act up.

Has anyone installed the SmartToolkit 1.00-RC07 on a shadow? If so, how did/does it run? :)

I've been running RC7 for several months now and really like it. Yes, it has locked up the phone a few times - I've not been able to pin down exactly what causes it. It doesn't happen frequently enough for me to make it too frustrating (maybe once per week, if that).

I've tried the Neo menu and all of the other home-screen choices I could find, but never liked them.

I really like the way that SmartToolkit handles the start menu and the settings/configuration sub-menus. I use the T-mobile home screen in conjunction with SmartToolkit, so I have all the controls I need at my fingertips. The task menu is handy too. I makes closing down unneeded apps quite handy.

I sure hope the author is able to fix some of the problems with this app. If the lockups were fixed, this would be a killer app!

radioz