Vito SMS-Chat brings threaded SMS to Windows Mobile

Guest VitOlga

Guest VitOlga

SMS-CHAT for UNLIMITED MESSAGING!

Threaded SMS finally on Windows Mobile!

sms-chat.gif

4 February, 2008 – VITO Technology releases much expected SMS-Chat on its brand-new web site http://iwindowsmobile.com that brings threaded SMS to your Windows Mobile device. SMS-Chat is designed to give you total control over text messaging. Finger friendly interface and sparkling looks with animated menus result in aan extremely convenient and appealing user experience. Manage your mobile texting with a flick of a finger!

A huge SMS fan? Then you are sure to know that threaded SMS is something the whole Windows Mobile community was longing for. Even if you send short messages just once in a while to congratulate your friends, you’ll soon find out SMS-Chat is a perfect solution for you.

SMS-Chat is a Windows Mobile SMS messenger that organizes your SMS correspondence into threaded SMS conversations. Isn’t it great to have a separate chat for every contact with whom you exchange short text messages, just like in your IM client? You can easily follow a conversation scrolling thru a chat with a finger: all messages are grouped by date. Chats with the most recent message always appear at the top.

Moreover, SMS-Chat presents a number of useful features like multiple SMS messaging, resending, forwarding and deleting messages (you can also delete the whole chat). Imagine how easy it is going to be to congratulate all your friends at once next time holidays come around. You send a single message to all of them and watch replies in separate chats.

The contact search is simplified with a filter that helps you find a contact in seconds by typing its name or number. You can also enjoy scrolling contact list with a finger.

SMS-Chat is available for $14.95 at http://iwindowsmobile.com. SMS-Chat supports English, German, French, Japanese, Spanish, Italian, and Hebrew.

Read more about SMS-Chat - SMS messanger for WM PocketPC

This program looks great, but it removes all my sms from the original inbox.

Do anyone know where I can find the sms from sms-chat. I need to do a hard reset and dont want to loose all my sms.

Guest VitOlga
This program looks great, but it removes all my sms from the original inbox.

Do anyone know where I can find the sms from sms-chat. I need to do a hard reset and dont want to loose all my sms.

When installing SMS-Chat all SMS are moved to the folder in Messaging>Folders>SMS-Chat. Copy all needed SMS and put where you need.

Guest Mike1002

Is there any way to make this my default SMS application?

Currently the default one is set still.

Cheers, Using the trial currently, looks real nice.

EDIT: Ive just got a text, and it opened up the app itselff.

Looks like ill just have to change the default app myself with a reg change.

EDIT2: I didnt manage to change the default MSINBOX app to this, also jsut noted that this does not work with Phonealarm, only with the default windows sounds & notifications, any way to fix this?

Edited by Mike1002

Guest arod777

How do we reset the folder for text messages after uninstalling? I have a treo 700wx and the text messages are still at the SMS Chat folder. I do not even get notified with a pop up when I get new text anymore...

Thanks,

Angel

Edited by arod777

Guest joel32137

Nice looking app...

1 major problem is that when creating a new SMS, the contacts does NOT list SIM Contacts!!!!

All of my contacts are on my sim so this is kinda useless.....

Good first effort though :)

• 1 month later...
Guest VitOlga
How do we reset the folder for text messages after uninstalling? I have a treo 700wx and the text messages are still at the SMS Chat folder. I do not even get notified with a pop up when I get new text anymore...

Thanks,

Angel

Sorry for not answering for so long. I've noticed you message only now.

To reset all you SMS you should go to the folder where deafault messages are. Enter the SMS-Chat folder and copy folder to the default folder.

By the way version 1.01 of SMS-Chat moves SMS backwards to the default folder when uninstalling.

Read new detailed review on SMS-Chat at pocketnow.com

• 2 months later...
Guest ofir barlev
EDIT: Ive just got a text, and it opened up the app itselff.

Looks like ill just have to change the default app myself with a reg change.

Hi

I have the same problem that Sms-Chat in not my default sms app,

What the reg change that you made?

I didn`t find it myself

Thanks

Ofir

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.