App that locks and turns off the device

Guest lozzd

Hey,

I've given up using Slide to Unlock 2 for a bit; I think it's causing my device to slow down.

Anywho, in the meantime, what I'm really after is something that doesn't have to require me to press the "device unlocked" on the today screen, something that presses that for me, but in an app form so that I can assign a bigger button to turning off the device and also turning on the keylock. I have "Lock keys when device is off" turned on and that's fine, but of course when you receive an SMS, the phone turns on, unlocking the keys :) So does anyone know of such an app?

Thanks in advance!

Laurie

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Mr Alom
Hey,

I've given up using Slide to Unlock 2 for a bit; I think it's causing my device to slow down.

Anywho, in the meantime, what I'm really after is something that doesn't have to require me to press the "device unlocked" on the today screen, something that presses that for me, but in an app form so that I can assign a bigger button to turning off the device and also turning on the keylock. I have "Lock keys when device is off" turned on and that's fine, but of course when you receive an SMS, the phone turns on, unlocking the keys :D So does anyone know of such an app?

Thanks in advance!

Laurie

I need something along that line, were I sync with my work exchange server they force password on my device which means it goes on to lock mode every 5 minutes. If only I can get an app that unlocks it with one button or just unlocking my phone without clicking on unlock after keying the password will do.

Here is my topic ...Topic regarding password/PIN unlock.

Edited by Mr Alom

Guest mandt

Er, I understood perfectly, in lozzd's own words:

perfect! Thanks :D

The requirements of this thread simply aren't the same as yours :(